Gamble Sands Stay and Play
Overlooking the Columbia River, in the high desert of North Central Washington, Gamble Sands is blessed with one of the most dramatic settings for true links golf in the world. In fact, golf course designer, David McLay Kidd described the location as a “once in a lifetime site that every designer dreams of.” In 2014, Kidd’s dream became reality with the launch of the Sands course, which has already received rave reviews from industry leading publications such as Golf Magazine, Golf Digest and Golfweek, among others.
At Gamble Sands, world-class golf is accompanied by all of the lifestyle attractions that naturally complement the game such as Danny Boy Bar & Grill where fresh, locally sourced fare fills the menu. The Inn at Gamble Sands allows you to stay-and-play in the same spectacular location that makes the golf course so special. And the Gebbers family serves it all up with a genuine dose of warm hospitality.
2017 Golfers Getaway Stay & Play Packages:
- Package includes:
- 18 Holes
- 1 night’s stay at The Inn at Gamble Sands
- Breakfast Buffet at the Danny Boy Bar & Grill
- Based on availability
- Based on double occupancy
- Resort guests can stay reserve any time (versus day guests who can reserve up to 45 days in advance)
- WA State Sales & Lodging Tax not included
- Adds on: golf board, carts, caddy, club rentals, replay round, additional rounds
Gamble Sands Stay and Play Rates – 2017
(Package Rates Based on Double Occupancy)
• Includes Vouchers for Breakfast Buffett
• Add on’s would be golf cart, golf boards, caddy, rental clubs replay round, additional rounds.
• WA. State Sales Tax of Lodging not included
Package price varies depending on when you book (day of week, in-season, shoulder-season, etc.),
and is bookable online – HERE – or by calling 509-436-8323.