By Cameron Healey
As we inch ever so closer to seeing the world’s elite golfers converge on Puget Sound to contest the 115th U.S. Open in mid-June, I am pleased to announce that Golf Today Northwest, the Pacific Northwest’s top resource on everything golf, is now available on PressReader — the world’s leading all-you-can-read platform for full-content digital magazines and newspapers.
Starting this month, Golf Today Northwest will be available across all PressReader’s digital distribution platforms including PressReader.com and its award-winning iOS, Android, Windows and BlackBerry tablet and smartphone apps.
Golf Today NW on PressReader comes chocked with lots of powerful digital features including:
- Multiple reading formats (page and streaming article views)
- Sharing of articles and pages by email and social media
- Instant translation in up to 16 languages
- On-demand narration of stories
- Advanced search
- Bookmarking of articles for later reading, reference or sharing
- Commenting on articles and sharing opinions
- Voting on articles to show support or opposition of viewpoints
- Printing of pages or articles
- Copy and pasting articles into other applications (e.g. Evernote, Instapaper)
Golf Today NW is joining more than 3,800 magazine and newspaper publishers whose content reaches a massive global audience of over 250 million people at 15,000+ hotels, libraries, airports, cruise ships and cafes around the world.
What a perfect opportunity for golf fans everywhere to discover the best in golf destinations and news from the home of the 2015 U.S. Open!
Check out our first issue of Golf Today NW on PressReader.com today for free and then join us for up close and personal coverage of the U.S. Open at Chambers Bay in June by signing up for FREE.
Enjoy, share, or if you have a story idea of just want to tell us about your recent low round, ace,
or other golf-related story, please email me at Cameron@golftodaynw.com. Cheers!